Sewage Pumps (LFP series)
- The pump volute shall be of cast Iron as per grade FG 260 of IS 210/ISO 186 with vertical discharge port. The pumps shall have non clog semi open impeller with material of construction of Cast Iron (standard supply), CF8 and CF8M, suitable for pumping liquids up to 50 deg. C.
- The pump shaft shall be made of stainless steel as per ASTM A582 and grade of AISI 410.
- The Pump shaft sealing shall be accomplished with double mechanical shaft seal of material Carbon /Ceramic/NBR/AISI 304 Up to 1 Hp and above 1 Hp the mechanical shaft seal material shall be Sic/Sic /Viton /AISI 316 on the pump side.
- The pump shall be close coupled with a dry submersible motor, having class F insulation, IP 68 protection, 2900 rpm, epoxy sealed cable entry, with S1 duty for fully submerged and S3 duty for partially submerged application.
- All cast iron parts shall be CED (cathode electrode deposition) coated for corrosion resistance with uniform coating and controlled deposition thickness of 20-30 microns.
Variety & Range
- Flow range: up to 60 m³/h
- Head range: up to 20 metres
- Rating: 0.37kW & 20 kW
- Rated speed: 2900 rpm