Immersible pumps (LIR series)
- These pumps shall be designed to be mounted on coolant lubricant tanks so that the pump end is immersed in the coolant lubricant.
- The pump unit hydraulic components are made of stainless steel AISI304. The motors are TEFC induction motors designed to IEC standards. Motors are IE2 efficiency rated.
- All cast iron parts shall be CED (cathode electrode deposition) coated for corrosion resistance with uniform coating and controlled deposition thickness of 20-30 microns.
Variety & Range
- Flow range: up to 8.5 m³/h
- Head range: up to 212 metres
- Rating: 0.37-5.5 kW
- Rated speed: 2900 rpm