Horizontal split case pumps (LHC series)
- The pump casing shall be of Cast Iron grade FG 260 as per IS 210 / ISO 1 86 with radial suction and discharge port, bronze casing wear ring, closed type dynamically balanced impeller, steel shaft.
- The pump shaft sealing shall either be by gland packing or by mechanical shaft seal of following construction, suitable for 16 bar pressure rating and water temperature from 0 to +90° C.
- The pump shall be long coupled with a totally enclosed fan cooled type induction motor, with F class insulation, S1 duty and IP55 protection, suitable for 3 phase, 415 volts, 50 and 60 Hz power supply.
- The split case construction shall enable removal and dismantling of the internal pump parts like ball bearings, wear rings, shaft seal and impeller with out disturbing the motor & pipe work.
- All cast iron parts shall be CED (cathode electrode deposition) coated for corrosion resistance with uniform coating and controlled deposition thickness of 20-30 microns.
Variety & Range
- Flow range: 20 to 2700 m³/h
- Head range: 4 to 135 metres
- Rating: 3 to 315 kW
- Rated speed: 2900, 1450, 960 rpm
Air Conditioning Systems