Horizontal split case engine driven Fire pumps (LHCD series)
- The pump shall be designed for clean and clear room temperature water to be used in fire fighting application.
- The pump casing shall be of Cast Iron grade FG 260 as per IS 210 / ISO 186 with inline suction and discharge port.
- The pump casing shall have threaded ports near suction and delivery flanges for installing suction and discharge pressure gauges. The pump shall also have a threaded drain port at the bottom of casing for draining the pump during maintenance.
- The pumps shall have closed type impeller with Bronze LTB2 (standard supply) & Cast Iron FG 260 material.
- The diesel engine shall be supplied with Radiator cooled type(standard supply) or Heat exchanger type.
- The diesel engine shall be supplied with 12 volts DC or 24 volts DC battery and connection cables.
- The pump accessories Suction and discharge pressure gauge & Casing relief valve shall be supplied on request.
- The entire pump set including base plate and diesel engine are to be painted with RAL3002 shade.
Variety & Range
- Flow Range: 400 to 3000 USgpm
- Head Range: 66 to 244 psi.
- Rated speed: 1500 to 3000 rpm