High Speed monoblock pumps (LBH series)
- Monoblock are designed to withstand voltage drops to 320 volts.
- Better insulating materials are used so that monoblock can withstand high temperature rise.
- High operating efficiencies of the monoblock result into greater water discharge rate and lower power bills.
- The “back pullout” facility enables the monoblock to be serviced without disturbing the pipe work.
- All components are manufactured from materials as per standard specification. They are precisely machined on modern machine tools to give you years of reliable operation.
- All Monoblock windings are vacuum impregnated with sybthetic varnish for bettermoisture resistance.
- All rotating components and assemblies are dynamically balanced to ensure long bearing life and vibration free smooth operation
- All monoblock are fully tested as per the specification prior to despatch.
Variety & Range
- Flow range: up to 151.2 m³/h
- Head range: up to 90 metres
- Rating: 1.50 to 22.00 kW
- Rated speed: 2900 rpm
Civil & Construction