Corrosion Resistant Thermoplastic Pumps (LN, LP series)
- These pumps shall be available in Noryl or Polypropylene material of construction and closed coupled with standard TEFC motor. They are also available as long-coupled with standard TEFC as well as Flame Proof motor.
- The pumps shall be made of Noryl, which is non-metallic and chemical-resistant to most acids, alkalis, and inorganic solvents.
- The pumps are made of non-metallic, glass-filled Polypropylene construction offering chemical resistance to most acids, alkalis, and inorganic solvents as does the Noryl series.
- The pump shall be close coupled with a totally enclosed fan cooled type, 2900 rpm Induction motor with F class insulation, S1 duty and IP55 protection. 1 phase, 230 volts, 50 Hz (Standard Supply), 3 phase, 415 volts, 50 Hz
Variety & Range
- Flow range: up to 22.5 m³/h
- Head range: up to 22 metres
- Rating: 1 phase – 0.37 to 2.20 kW & 3 phase – 0.37 to 2.20 kW
- Rated speed: 2900 rpm
Oil & Gas