Close-coupled & Split-coupled vertical in-line commercial pumps (LVI & LVS series)
- The pump casing shall have material of construction of Cast Iron FG 260 (standard supply) or CF8 (AISI 304), inline suction and discharge port, closed type impeller, stainless steel shaft.
- The Pump mechanical shaft seal with following material suitable for 16 bar pressure rating.
- The pump suction and delivery flange connection shall be as per PN 16 standard up to 16 bar pump shut off pressure and as per PN25 for pumps with shut off pressure above 16 bar.
- The pump shall be coupled with a Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled (TEFC) type induction motor, with F class insulation, S1 duty and IP55 protection, 3 phase, 415volts, 50 Hz and 60 Hz power supply.
- The pump construction should enable the rotating parts to be removed and serviced without dismantling the suction and discharge pipe work.
Variety & Range
- Flow range: up to 1200 m³/h
- Head range: up to 130 metres
- Rating: Up to 160 kW
- Rated speed: 2900, 1450, 960 rpm