Close coupled end-suction fire booster pumps (FLBC / FLBB series)
- The pump shall be designed for clean and clear room temperature water to be used in fire fighting application.
- The pump casing shall be of Cast Iron grade FG 260 as per IS 210 / ISO 186 with inline suction and discharge port.
- The pump casing shall have threaded ports near suction and delivery flanges for installing suction and discharge pressure gauges. The pump shall also have a threaded drain port at the bottom of casing for draining the pump during maintenance.
- The pumps shall have closed type impeller with Bronze LTB2 (standard supply) & Cast Iron FG 260 material.
- The pump induction motor shall have F class insulation and S1 duty. TEFC motors shall be with IP55 protection.
- The Motor shall be suitable for 3 phase, 415volts, 50 Hz power supply.
- The pump accessories Suction and discharge pressure gauge & Casing relief valve shall be supplied on request.
- The entire pump set including base plate and motor are to be painted RAL3002.
Variety & Range
- Flow Range: Up to 156 USgpm
- Head Range: Up to 100 metres
- 1 Phase – 2.20 to 3.70 kW
- 3 Phase – 1.50 to 22.0 kW
- Rated Speed : 2900 rpm