Centrifugal Monoblock Pumpsets (MDH series)
- The laminations are non-oriented silicon steel & confirms to IS-648.
- Volute, Impeller, Adaptor, Stator body, Endshield shall be made of close grained cast iron of high tensile strength and has a very smooth surface finish resulting in low friction losses.
- Motor windings shall be vacuum impregnated with synthetic varnish for better moisture resistance.
- Superior mechanical shaft seal for longer life and effective sealing against water leakage.
- The electric rotor is pressure die cast & uses electric grade aluminium.
- Grease Lubricated anti-friction ball bearings shall be fitted at both ends to withstand radial and axial loads.
- They are precisely machined on modern machine tools to give you years of reliable operation.
- Better insulating materials are used so that pumpset can with stand high temperature rise.
Variety & Range
- Flow range: up to 1035 LPM
- Head range: up to 42 metres
- Rating: 0.37 to 2.2 kW
- Rated speed: 2900 rpm