8″ Water Filled Stainless Steel Borewell Submersible Pumpsets (LSW/SLSW series)
- Wide range of pumps to match with different duty points.
- Since Pumps are made out of stainless steel sheet metal, Resulting in low friction loss, high pump overall efficiency & low operating cost.
- Provides very good wear resistance due to stainless steel construction.
- Lighter in weight which reduces installation cost.
- The strainer is permanently fitted on the pump and it is not required to be removed when pump is coupled with motor, this ensures that strainer is always installed properly preventing damage to the pump from small stones entering the pump.
- All pumps are equipped with a reliable non-return valve to reduce water hammer.
- Better life in sand & other abrasives as well as sea water (salty) application.
- Pumps are equipped with replaceable stainless steel wear rings on the impeller.
- Incase of reduction in flow due to increase in clearance only the wear ring needs to be changed instead of impeller.
- 100% high-grade stainless steel inside and outside provides maximum reliability.
- Since pumps are made out of 100% stainless steel material they are best suited for hygienic drinking water application.
- Stainless steel construction – rust free – hygienic water supply.
Variety & Range
- Flow range: up to 123.8 m³/h
- Head range: up to 423 metres
- Rating: 5.50 – 93.00 kW
- Rated speed: 2900 rpm
Civil & Construction